Do you love working with data? Are you passionate about turning complex data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions? The Data Protection and Privacy (DPP) team is looking for a a highly motivated Business Intelligence Manager who has a strong background in Database tools like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, and Tableau
In this role, you will drive metrics reporting for DPP policy enforcement. You will work with DPP teams as well as teams from Security and Trust Organization to align on Data Acquire strategy, data set management and reporting. Your goal is to integrate DPP policy compliance metrics into overall DPP and S&TO metrics report in a consistent and seamless way.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide program/ project management support
- Experience in the field of data science, building predictive analytics solutions for different business problems Experience in handling large datasets (Structured or Unstructured)
- Acquire data from various Sources for Data Science leveraging Database tools.
- Develop Self Service capability through Tableau Data Source, APIs
- Data Visualization using Tableau.
- Collaborate with Cross Functional team to enable End to End Solution
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms, data mining and text mining
- Strong Programming background and expertise in building models in languages like Python, R, Scala etc.
- Quick Learner and should be able to build solutions to solve complex business problems Experience working with big data platforms, like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark, Elasticsearch etc.
- Initiate project to improve process and tools
- MS degree or Equivalent in a quantitative discipline (e.g., computer science or information science/M-Tech(Stat))
- 5 years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field. (e.g., as a data engineer, database architect)
- 10+ years of Industry experience in Program and Project Management.
- Experience in visualization using Tableau or similar products
- Experience working with Relational Database like SQL, Oracle, Teradata, SAP Hana and Proficient in writing complex SQL queries for integration with Application.
skills: - Experience with NoSQL technologies, specifically Document (MongoDB) and Graph (Neo4j) types and Hadoop.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python,SAS, SPSS etc).
- Applied experience with machine learning.(Logistic Regression, Neural Network, Random Forest, Ensemble methods)
- Experience in articulating business problems and answering using mathematical techniques using available data.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated leadership and self-direction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.