Randstad Technologies has an immediate need for a Database Analyst for a enterprise healthcare client of ours.
Primary project will be to support 3rd party customers with Epic data extracts that will support analytics for business services to include schedule changes, start, end times for surgical procedures compared to scheduled times etc and integration with this data into Tableau dashboards.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $35.10 - 43.85 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- SQL data extracts
- ETL of data
- Understanding of healthcare analytics
- Data governance among various healthcare databases
- Tasks include running various reports out of EHR systems and designing future scripts to be used in conjunction with real-time datafeeds to Tableau and other BI tools.
- Strong experience and/or Certifications with Epic required
- Strong experience and/or Certifications with Allscripts preferred
- Strong experience and/or Certifications with Nextgen preferred
- Strong experience and/or Certifications with Tableau required
- Familiarity with Azure and MS SQL 2016
- MS Office
- Geospatial Mapping
- Database languages to include T-SQL
- Ability to translate highly technical data problems into the most basic terms to non technical contributors.
skills: EHR, Epic, tableau, MS office, Allscripts, nextgen, power bi, reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.