We're looking for someone who has 2-5 years' experience in web applications and specifically deployment of those applications to various environments (Dev, QA, UAT and Production). The primary focus of this person will be for maintenance and new development of our OMS.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 79,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Assist in the design, development and deployment of the company's standard and custom applications.
o Custom web based Order Management System, OMS
o JD Edwards
o Others as necessary
- Provide support to the customer service team that utilize the company's standard and custom applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- .Net/.Net Core
- Entity Framework Core
- IIS Server
- Angular JS (Version 1.x)
- Java Script
- Familiarity with Progress Telerik Kendo UI or other third party controls
- GIT Source Control
- Visual Studio Online
- Team Foundation Server
- Visual Studio Database Project
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Strong background with C# and ASP.Net development.
- Advanced knowledge of building and deploying .NET based web applications using ASP.Net Core MVC, WebAPI and Web Services.
- Hands on experience in client side and server side development.
- MS SQL or Oracle database platform development skills, including query development and optimization.
- Strong experience around IIS configuration, settings, application hosting and troubleshooting skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.