As a Scrum Master for a mid-sized company, you will find yourself in a thriving environment that is continuously seeking to become better and faster, to stay ahead of the curve and to develop all capabilities required to support both today's and tomorrow's business requirements.
You understand what it means to be agile and can help lead new and existing teams through the process to help them achieve and be successful. You can work with all parts of the organization including product development, engineering and quality assurance to make sure that delivery is consistent and reliable.
You have a desire to collaborate with talented team members around the globe and balance creativity, determination and collaboration. You enjoy both technology research and quality product development and see the benefit in growing and contributing your expertise to drive both the team's and the company's knowledge in these areas.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Empowering teams to organize and create processes that help them deliver.
- Training and coaching teams on how to be agile.
- Managing team metrics and scrum outputs.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- 3+ years working with software development teams as a scrum master.
- Has worked in a continuous delivery environment.
- Experience with Atlassian's JIRA and Confluence.
- Can work across teams and build consensus in process and understanding.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Team player with the ability to both articulate thoughts and opinions but also listen and compromise.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional and international environment.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.