job summary: Data Analyst - Contract Job Description:
Our client in the Western Suburbs is looking for a Data Analyst to assist in data migration project.
location: Oak Brook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- In this role you will be pulling data from multiple sources as these tools will no longer be in use at the client.
- Part of this role will involve pulling reports and monitoring the order management system to ensure everything is flowing smoothyly.
- You will be expected to document and communicate with the team on all activities
- Gather data related to the site speed from previously pulled reports
- Pull reports on merchandise analysis surrounding promotions and campaigns
- Migrate data from 2 tools (NetAcumen and Adobe Analytics) as they will no longer be in use over to the new platform.
qualifications: Desired Skills:
- Good communication skills
- SQL experience
- Google Analytics
- Documentation experience
skills: Required Skills:
- NetAcumen experience
- Adobe Analytics
- Microsoft Excel - 2 years
- SAP reporting
- Bachelor's degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.