VOIP Implementation tect
We are seeking a versatile individual who can work in a fast-paced, customer & technical support environment. The position is responsible for oversight of customer turn-up activities for our hosted voice-over-IP (VOIP) solution. This includes direct phone- and email-based interaction with end-users to coordinate actions and provide technical guidance to ensure customer readiness and a smooth service implementation experience.
location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Monitor, coordinate and track implementation activities/milestones
- Lead proactive customer kick-off, overview and activation calls to ensure customer readiness
- Coordinate field services dispatches & work with field service technicians
- Answer reactive helpdesk & technical support inquiries via phone & email
- Candidate must be proficient in writing and speaking French, preferably French Canadian.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Customer project management
- VOIP CPE set-up and troubleshooting with Polycom SoundPoint endpoints & analog terminal adapters
- Hands-on LAN / WAN configuration & troubleshooting...as it relates to VOIP
- PacketSmart experience a plus
skills: - 4+ years in telecom service delivery or technical support
- Telecom service provider technical environment with emphasis on VOIP services
- Voice/VOIP service provisioning methods & procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.