job summary: Business Overview: Tell me about your department:
Tag Management Team
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with multiple teams across the country!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $59 - 69 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview : Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for: What you will do as a Web Engineer:
Typical Day in the role:
- You will be part of the engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of the digital platform and tools to support key e-commerce and cloud technology initiatives.
- You will build and enhance core tools that are needed to support development, testing and integrations leading to Continuous Delivery.
- Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
- Stand up meetings and agile practices, writing code, writing unit tests
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Tag management experience strongly preferred
-Will consider candidates with less than 10 years of experience if strong tag management experience
skills: Skills Overview: What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- **Tag management
- Ability to work independently
- Clear communication being able to collaborate
- Being able to mentor and explain technical skills to non-technical people
- Flexibility with how things are done and a willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.