Field Services Specialist
Randstad Technologies is looking for a talented Field Services Specialist to support a well-known commercial client in Solon, Ohio.
The job responsibilities require extensive knowledge of both hardware and software in order to provide client support which includes installation/deployment, upgrading and troubleshooting hardware, software and mobile technology solutions.
location: Solon, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Hardware - Must be familiar with HP laptops/desktops, HP printers and MFP's, air cards, mifi's, and variety of mobile handheld devices including Blackberries, iPhones and various Smartphones using tethering and mobile hotspot technology. This will include a mixture of basic and advanced troubleshooting skills of all devices listed. Knowledge of MACs would be a plus.
Software - Must be familiar with Windows 7 and 8 Operating Systems. Must have skills to perform troubleshooting for any hardware/software related issues and skills to research and correct the problem. This will include but not be limited to the Operation Systems (Windows7), Office 2010 and Office 365, Internet Explorer, SAP, VPN software, Microsoft Tools (Active Directory, Computer Management), PC-to-PC connectivity software, data compression tools, and a basic knowledge of DOS commands. Must have strong skills for remote setup /access using any internet service provider/carrier and any type of home/hotel configurations.
Must be personable and able to communicate at the client level, work closely across the IT organization, and most important function well in a team atmosphere. Must have the ability to diagnose and resolve client issues over the phone as well as face-to-face.
Minimum of 5 years of experience. No degree requirement.
Experience in supporting high level executives or VIP's is preferred.
skills: - Familiar with O365, Office 2016, Windows 10, OneDrive, SharePoint, Imaging (PXE), SCCM, Mobile Devices (configuring any Mobile device management platform: iPhone/Android).
- Very personable and customer service oriented / has experience or is currently customer facing (not just working out of a ticket queue).
- Organized and self-starter.
- Someone who can take initiative to figure out the easy things without always asking or looking for re-affirmation (show confidence in your abilities). Someone who is a problem solver and can shape their problem solving to a new environment (work within the Nestle support functions)
- Experience with Video Conferencing (Telepresence and or Skype conferencing) is a big plus
- History with supporting Executives is a plus
- Wi-Fi troubleshooting experience
- Network printing experience is a plus
- Simple Network knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Active Directly experience is a plus
- Any kind of hands on training to end-users used to review and explain hardware and
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.