The L&D Content Curation team member works as a part of a project team in the curation, development, and implementation of L&D informal learning materials.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Quickly synthesize information and provide a point of view
- Drafting of short, engaging summaries of information reviewed
- Research requests
- Coordinating stakeholders
- Managing/coordinating tasks from multiple stakeholders
- Data entry
- Migrate data as needed
- Maintaining quality of database through regular quality checks for missing data
- Update learning assets entries
- Run reports related to activity
- Perform research requests
- Review third party vendor systems
- Assist with user experience enhancements
- Support refresh of learning materials
- Assist with tagging, grouping, adding keyword to learning materials
- Assisting with budget management
- Addressing client/learner questions
- Project management for small projects as needed.
- Strong excel/sheets skills.
- Able to quickly synthesize information and provide a point of view, draft short, engaging summaries of information reviewed, research requests, coordination and interaction with stakeholders
- Expected to have research, data entry, and writing experience.
- Expected to have project management/implementation experience with a client service mindset.
- Must possess the skills to understand overall program & learning objectives while providing the attention to detail necessary for the success of a program(s).
- Selected candidates will may be required to travel 10-20% of the time. Travel could be either local or out of town to support conferences at event sites. This may require use of own car when supporting local events.
- Client service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must possess the ability to effectively work in teams as well as independently.
- Expected to thrive when multi-tasking and to be pro-active in solving issues and problems on a real-time basis.
- High attention to detail and quality
- Proofreading, editing skills
- Ability to proactively manage workload based on clients' timeline, quality requirements
- Capacity to focus on detailed, specific tasks with the understanding of how those tasks support larger objectives
- Aptitude to think critically of tasks and provide suggestions on how to improve task activities if needed
- Team oriented, understands the importance of asking for help, and providing help when needed
- Ability to be agile, comfortable with receiving ad hoc requests in addition to daily tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.