MES Project Manager
Project: Manufacture Facility Setup
Project Description : Project to setup 2 manufacturing locations in SAP and solution architect supporting Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). The locations will include Factory of the Future Automation that will utilize a new MES application that will provide better Asset Management, Process Improvement Efficiencies, Quality Improvements, Higher Production Yields, Production Lead Time Improvements, etc.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 4
education: No Degree Required
Resource Required to support the configuring of a new plant in SAP-ECC. The resource will also be responsible for Managing the MES implementation and ensuring the MES is configured correctly to support the business case benefits (i.e. Asset Management, Processing Efficiency, Quality, and Lead Time Improvements).
Required Skills: The following skills are required for the role.
* SAP-ECC and APO Plant Configuration
* Manufacture Execution Systems (MES) Solution Architecture experience
* Shop Floor Planning / Scheduling experience
* Experience Developing Project Road Maps
* Experience Delivering Business Cases Benefits
* Project Management Experience
* Defining, Creating, and Interpreting MES Analytics
o Asset Management
o Process Monitoring and Improvement Recommendations
o Lead Time Monitoring and Reduction Opportunities
o Process Flow and Bottleneck Analysis
o Quality Analysis and Continuous Quality Improvement
skills: The following skills are not required but preferred
* Automation Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Experience
* Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
* Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) Experience
* Quality Inspection Experience
* Operations Execution Systems Experience
* Experience Developing Machine Learning Code to Optimize Manufacturing Operations
* Experience with Production Line Run Rates
* Green-Field and/or Brown-Field Plant Setup Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.