Provides Cabling, Physical Infrastructure Support & Circuit Logistics assisting with Wall to Wall and vendor management. Oversee circuit provisioning and delivery and coordinate third party resources to complete cable and infrastructure projects. Manage inventory and documentation related to network closets, IDF's and MDF's. Work closely with the SDM and the Network Analyst to manage vendor relationships and projects. Working with third party vendors in accordance with client direction, design and deploy new cabling and hardware infrastructure. Assist with the development of SOP's, run books and other Operational resources for the infrastructure team and any vendors we manage. Report regular status of projects and operational issues to the SDM.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Design, analysis, planning, modification and maintenance of the network infrastructure and cabling requirements
- Evaluation of existing infrastructure and analysis of short/long term capacity needs
- Provision of specifications and detailed schematics for infrastructure plans; the provision of information for hardware selection; and the selection of tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
- Monitor and resolve network incidents on a 24X7 basis
- The position maintains technical expertise in all areas of network infrastructure and hardware
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field and a minimum of 9 years of experience on network & Telecommunications Cabling
- Strong experience managing Telecomm Services implementations
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors, both telecomm and cabling
- Registered Telecommunications Project Manager (BICSI RTPM)
- Experience designing and deploying cable and infrastructure projects
- Strong background with Service and Change Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.