Provide network services support for a large enterprise network of close to 200 sites. Manage site move and build projects in coordination with the team and the project manager. Respond to operational requests day to day and act as the second level of escalation for incident resolution. Working closely with the Network Lead and Principal, review new technologies and standards and assist with the development of SOP's, runbooks and other Operational resources for the network team. Report regular status of projects and operational issues to the SDM.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Design, analysis, planning, modification and maintenance of the network and security components, including network monitoring systems
- Management of all network equipment supporting the enterprise for both project and operational requirements
- Support complex service requests for network and security components
- Provision of specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture; the provision of information for hardware and software selection; and the selection of tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
- Test network and security systems
- Monitor and resolve network incidents on a 24X7 basis
- The position maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and security hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switches, firewalls and gateways
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field and a minimum of 5years of experience on network & cyber security
- Strong experience with Cisco Systems network, security and datacenter products
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Experience designing and deploying wireless technologies
- Experience managing large site build and move projects
- Strong background with Service and Change Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.