Entry Level Business Analyst
- Analyze regulatory and business requirements, specifically for Medicare prospective payment systems
- Write technical user stories and contribute to the writing of software specifications
- Work with software developers to implement changes from the specifications in software
- Test developmental software to ensure that specified changes were correctly implemented
- Design and implement quality assurance procedures for the software product line
- Provide product and/or regulatory training to clients and business partners
- Troubleshoot and respond to regulatory and product inquiries from clients and business partners
location: Rocky Hill, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $24.50 - 30.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Please see list of responsibilities.
- Must be very proficient at Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with hospital prospective payment reimbursement
- Familiarity with claims processing software is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.