Senior Business Analyst (Salesforce)
This job offers an unique opportunity to work in a high growth company, with multiple recent acquisitions, rapidly maturing data and analysis practice, need to shape the future of master data management technology, within the enterprise platform teams to support organization's goal of becoming the industry standard for automotive data delivery, analysis and quality capabilities.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 48.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This primary responsibility is to gather, define maintain and communicate business data requirements, processes, definitions, standards and knowledge for data managed by Master Data Management team. This candidate will liaison between the customer data governance team, multiple business disciplines and information Technology. Additional responsibilities include supporting business data users with needs assessment, issue resolution, data management and workflow support. The position requires broad business understanding, technical acumen, teamwork, and communication skills to effectively execute of customer data management strategy across multiple data domains and business disciplines.
In addition, the successful Business Analyst must be able to work with minimal or no supervision on large and multiple concurrent projects and to coordinate the work effort. This role requires excellent communication skills with team members and business contacts at all levels of management.
To be successful in this role one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment. This role requires strong communication skills not only with business, but with delivery and engineering team members, operations support staff and business customers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Math or Business Information Systems strongly preferred. Extensive Business, Data or Systems Analysis experience would also be considered.
skills: 3-5+ years' experience in adopting various Business Analysis methodologies
- Exposure to business applications such as Informatica MDM platform, Sales Force (CRM), Oracle RMB (Revenue Management), or other fulfillment systems.
- Ability to work with Relational Database Management Systems such Oracle RDBMS, or SQL Server.
- Experience / exposure to integration and data quality applications such as Informatica Data Quality.
- Ability to document clear business data requirements and business processes.
- Ability to design and document data quality standards, process and reports required.
- Knowledge of various data types and an understanding of data models. Knowledge of data exchange standards and file formats.
- Knowledge of data management and governance best practices.
- Proficiency in the use of all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.