job summary: Build and Release Engineer
We are searching for an experienced engineer who is passionate about the infrastructure and DevOps practices that will allow us to build world-class solutions. You'll work with and support the engineering teams to build and maintain the development and deployment infrastructure. You'll be part of building highly automated and scalable systems that service our customer's needs.
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a qualified applicant I will respond same business day.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Develop tools to assist in automation of application deployments and monitoring of CI / CD environments.
- Building release and deployment infrastructure and automating all aspects of the process.
- A fanatic about automation and that infrastructure should be cattle and not pets.
- Analytical diagnosis of system events and alarms with emphasis on elimination of reoccurrence.
- Proactively monitoring and managing a 24/7 system.
- Creating innovative tools and solutions to assist in streamlining the development processes.
qualifications: Required Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2+ years' experience with build and release automation using Jenkins.
- 2+ years' experience working in Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Ability to use Jenkins to automate and script deployments and infrastructure tasks, including Nexus, Artifactory and all aspects of the build pipeline.
- A passion for producing, monitoring, and provisioning systems that perform well at scale.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Strong communicative and organizational skills
skills: Build and Release experience
Windows and Linux experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.