Hybris Lead Developer that can work closely with the digital team, development partners, and product ownership teams to deliver eCommerce solutions for active Capital Projects.
The Developer will be responsible for high level oversight, coding reviews, leading Sprints, compliance and governance oversight, configuration and deployment of the Hybris application.
location: Akron, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- 5+ years of experience in an SAP Hybris eCommerce environment.
- Responsible for preforming code reviews, managing quality control and managing compliance and governance oversight of the development.
- Responsible for leading Sprints
- Subject matter expert with the technology, point of contact for esculation for development team
- Some hands on development
- Requirement gathering, analyses and implementation of technical solutions
- Strong understanding of compliance and governance to help advise development team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience
- Researching and analysis of new features and functionality
- Promoting and implementing best practices in Java and Hybris
- Languages: Java / J2EE XML, HTML
- Server-side programming: Spring (MVC, IOC), SOAP and REST web services
- High proficiency in OO Concepts and Design Patterns
- E-Commerce/Omni-channel project
- SAP Hybris Commerce Suite including an understanding of implementations and customizations
skills: Lead experience
Hybris Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.