Looking for someone to help to improve the documentation for our internal AI platform. Our AI platform includes distributed computing clusters and associated software used internally by engineer. The platform support a wide variety of interesting use cases that span the full range of clients businesses, including manufacturing, forecasting, IoT, and autonomous driving use cases.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- support creation of technical documentation at various levels of technical detail.
- document internal AI platform
- Past experience writing technical documentation
- General knowledge/familiarity of big data tools and architecture
- General knowledge/familiarity of machine learning and AI technologies
skills: - Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent visual communication skills, ability to create informative and appealing info graphics and slides for communication of architecture and data flows
- Ability to work on-site at our Sunnyvale office at-least a few days per week
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.