This position partners with HR and business leaders in analyzing and improving process design and workflows to increase efficiencies and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The HRIS Analyst also serves as a technical point-of-contact for HR systems and ensures data integrity, testing of system or feed changes and report creation. This position also supports systems upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
location: San Clemente, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- HRIS design, implementation and data migration
- Coordinate project plans for HRIS and integrated systems, implemented simultaneously
- Troubleshoot issues with in/out bound integrations: Applicant Tracking System, Timekeeping System, Payroll System, Quality/Learning Management System, Benefit Vendors, 401K
- Serve as lead technical SME and Super User/Trainer for HR systems and application processes
- Develop training materials and sessions for end users to increase the effectiveness of HR systems
- Proactively audit data for quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability to ensure integrity of core systems and interfaces
- Research and implement HRIS improvements to reduce error, increase efficiency, and ensure alignment with organizational goals and priorities
- HRIS support for ongoing and annual HR initiatives: talent acquisition, performance management, compensation planning, learning, new hire/annual benefits enrollment, compliance training
- Provide production support, including researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results or process flaws. Recommend solutions and/or alternate methods to meet business needs based on system capabilities
- Coordinate with functional staff and lead system-related projects and initiatives, i.e. new releases, adoption and implementation of new functionality, and business process configuration changes, including planning, implementation, and testing
- Develop and deliver custom reports for internal stakeholders
- Work on special projects as they arise
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical ability to understand system functionality as well as downstream impacts on interfaces
- Advanced Excel skills and demonstrated ability of analyzing data.
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive projects and initiatives while translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Attention to detail and comfort working with complex datasets.
skills: Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in Human Resources with four (4) of those years being in HR Systems including, but not limited to Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Human Capital Management Systems (HCM Systems), Time and Attendance Systems, payroll systems and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Previous experience with Oracle Fusion, ADP Workforce Now, Kronos, Taleo, iLearn preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.