The SAP Security Administrator will ensure the stability and integrity of critical applications that support back- office business functions. The role is responsible for performing tasks that maintain and document current versions of applications in a changing environment.
The ideal candidate demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, possesses excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills. The successful team member is self-motivated and able to develop positive, collaborative relationships while working on multiple priorities.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Design, plan, test, build, monitor, maintain and manage SAP Security Configuration and Administration.
- Perform SAP Security Management in a collaborative team environment with both off-shore and on- shore IT teams (internal and external).
- Liaise with SAP Functional-Technical teams, internal audit, and external audit teams.
- Document improvements to the existing security/audit process and design SAP technical solutions to support audit recommendations.
- Review of security requirements, system analysis, develop/configure new/modify existing security roles ensuring user access to IT systems is properly controlled, authenticated and segregation of duties is maintained.
- Collaborate with business process owners and process teams to configure and manage SAP profile and roles to meet business needs.
- Provide back-up support to the Senior SAP Administrator for SAP Basis and Security, Citrix, PGP command line Server Administration and other third party SAP add-ons.
- Develop and document security standards for role design and administration.
- Provide effective customer service to resolve issues swiftly and accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar.
- Minimum of three years of hands-on SAP Security experience on SAP ECC, BI, BOBJ and other SAP add-ons.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Role Management, user provisioning & management, authorization objects, building security roles and authorizations for the systems: SAP ECC, BW, SAP BOBJ.
- Highly responsive with a strong sense of ownership towards client value creation.
- Ability to handle conflicting and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and closure.
- Strong experience using the role maintenance functions, Profile Generator (PFCG), maintaining the proper segregation of duties and supporting audit requirements.
- Expert at design and implementation of new security models utilizing knowledge of SAP business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance.
- Clear understanding of SAP Architecture & Integration points.
- Experience with system upgrades.
- Experience with Service Now IT Service Management or similar system.
- Experience administrating SAP Financials, ReadSoft Invoice Management, PeopleSoft, Citrix XenApp, and/or Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (including Hyperion) is a plus.
- PGP Server Software experience is a plus.
Experience with ABAP, Java, SQL and other programming languages are a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.