Onsite interview required.
We are seeking a seasoned Automation (Selenium) Test Engineer, who has good understanding of mobile, web and/or IOT technologies to help support the launch of innovative solutions.
Our client is building the next generation connected vehicles and equipment that will light up new experiences and make our products smarter.
location: Willowbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Create automation test scripts/ frameworks using Selenium with Java.
Define, design, build, test, and rollout of the Web, Mobile and IoT solutions by collaborating with partners and development agencies.
Define and develop test cases for automation, unit, functional, regression and load testing
Create and execute test cases to allow Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Use of an agile methodology and collaborate with the dev team and delivery teams to deliver high quality software via iterative and periodic sprint releases.
- 5 years of experience working as a Sr. QA Test Engineer creating automation test scripts/ frameworks using Selenium with Java.
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) in writing test cases that fail in order to enable the developer to write the code to ensure that the test case can pass
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to write Unit tests
- A hybrid between developer and tester
- 3 years of experience in SQL
- Experience working and testing integration platform with either IOT / Service Delivery platforms, web portals, cloud architectures, SOA REST web services, etc.
- Experience with the following tools (ALM, JIRA, Confluence/SharePoint)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or Engineering in the following disciplines (mechanical, electrical, industrial, instrumentation)
skills: Nice to Have:
- Experience in eclipse and .NET framework
- Strong leadership ability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.