IT Project Consultant
The Project Consultant will support Quality Support Operations (QSO)/HEDIS Data Support with providing professional assistance, project management, and recommendations on business needs. The position is responsible for developing project plans, guiding and monitoring organizational performance to plan, identifying factors to determine organizational effectiveness and recommend areas of improvement and enhancement. The position will support with tracking and managing assigned QSO Program and Project Plans and deliverables to ensure the success of the team and QSO Portfolio.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
1. Provides Project Management expertise in project planning, execution, and monitoring of all assigned projects.
2. Oversees and manages the operational aspects of assigned projects and maintains a project management framework that enables a project core team to successfully execute projects.
3. Maintains and analyzes project schedule and prepares regular status reports for management and key stakeholders.
4. Tracks project risks, opportunities and issues in order to develop resolutions to meet quality and timeline goals and objectives
5. Responsible for working collectively with Team, Lead Project Manager and Management to plan projects accordingly and enter projects into required tracking software for daily updates.
1. Knowledge and practice of project management approaches and techniques.
2. Working in Healthcare profession, highly suggested
3. PMP Certification preferred
skills: PMP certification, project management, healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.