The Provisioning Technician 1 will provide value to the Network Order Creation and Design group.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- accurate and timely engineering order generation and circuit design
- support of network growth and optimization related initiatives
- Experience working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment, both independently and in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Experience with provisioning of narrowband and broadband circuit varieties, including Ethernet products, and related applications, such as Core, TIRKS, E-flow, NGWM, Coastal and LIMS.
- Associates degree in related field or two years of telecom experience.
- The ability to prioritize assignments, facilitating satisfaction of team objectives and deadlines, while displaying attention to detail and accuracy.
skills: - Sound judgment and problem-solving capacity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Heightened analytical, organizational, communication, interpersonal, presentation, and team building skills.
- The ability to demonstrate self-motivation and sound goal setting habits.
- The ability to provide comprehensive feedback to Management related to potential process improvements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.