We lease equipment for retailers to execute full wall to wall physical inventories using their own staff. Our company provides the mobile computers, access points, cellular connectivity, hosted data servers, web reporting, audit functionality, Post inventory output and reconciliation files.
The solution covers roughly 150 major retailers including the US armed forces, Whole foods markets, Oreillys auto parts, Marmaxx, H&M etc.
This would be working in small teams with other developers who are already familiar with our applications and customer needs.
We typically run 4-5 week release cycles based on functional specifications provided by our Account Management team extracted from our customers directly.
5+ years experience
location: Holtsville, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 58 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- New development for replacement of existing web application
- Create technical solutions that provide users with a range of devices and abilities
- Produce, implement, design and test products and procedures
- Assist and provide technical software lifecycle support
- Experience with Telerik Kendo UI for jQuery
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Collaborate with experienced team members to maintain a high level of technical excellence
- Passion for working with full-stack applications
- Ability to both work independently and be a team player.
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.