Graphic Designer Supports creative graphic design solutions for IT products. Participates in the planning, layout, design, and preparation of artwork used in product design and development process.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Prepares two (Die line) and three-dimensional(3D modeling) drawings from rough sketches, models, written or verbal direction and/or engineering drawings.
- Selects techniques best suited to produce desired visual effects, and recommends methods and medium to convey desired effect.
- Collaborates with Industrial
- Designers and others to understand design requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of current industry tools.
- Improves and drives implementation of tools and processes to streamline illustration processes.
- Executes graphic design projects.
- Manipulates text and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications.
- Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Please submit resume and portfolio in PDF format or online link. · Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Illustrator and Photoshop and In-design experience needed.
- Candidates may also be familiar with rendering, visualization, 2D drawing, image editing and motion graphic.
- An understanding of solid modeling CAD programs is especially helpful.
- BS or BA in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, 3D Animation/Modeling, Fine Arts or Engineering will be also be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.