- Collaborate with multiple levels of business stakeholders across functional areas to define business needs and desired Sales CRM Solution.
- Facilitate discussions with the business to identify pain points and areas of improvement within existing processes and opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform to address pain points
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $69.00 - 71.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Identify strategies to migrate disparate processes to the Sales CRM Solution.
- Define user stories and business requirements for Sales CRM. Develop functional requirements.
- Identify value drivers for future state solutions.
- Define solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality, scalability and timely delivery.
- Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure business processes, use cases, business requirements, functional designs, test plans, etc. are thoroughly and consistently documented using standard templates and centralized repository
- Complete basic administration within the cloud solution (user maintenance, field maintenance, basic product configuration, basic reports)
- Collaborate with team members to ensure thorough acceptance criteria, including positive, negative and regression testing for user stories
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure successful user acceptance testing
- Provide content for end user training design, documentation and delivery efforts.
- Support deployment planning and post production support for new business process and requirements.
- Obtain/maintain basic Salesforce.com admin certification.
- Stay current on Salesforce.com functionality, best practices, releases, product roadmaps and 3rd party applications available via the AppExchange
- Seek additional certifications as Equifax solutions mature and require.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, MIS, or Industrial Engineering.
- Salesforce.com certification required.
- 5-10 years of business analysis experience within a professional services, sales or customer support operations role
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, creating detailed functional designs and process documentation
- Strong work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and influence
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed business environment
- Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.