Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing customer, a leading Financial Services company in Westlake TX.
4+ month engagement on an ongoing project with a strong possibility of extension, onsite in Westlake, TX. The Purpose of Your Role
Over 2 million customers use their mobile apps for iOS and Android so they are passionate about building engaging, feature-rich, and performant apps. You'll have the opportunity to contribute ideas to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn.
location: Roanoke, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
As an iOS engineer, you'll have the ability to own entire features from concept to deployment working on cross-functional teams.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of iOS app development using Objective-C or Swift
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and UIKit
- Good understanding of design patterns, such as Clean Architecture and MVP/MVC
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs and web sockets
- Passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code
- Strong desire to experiment and work with the latest mobile technologies
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Local to DFW
- 4 year degree
- Applicable certification/training
- Advanced degree
- Financial Services industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Mindset of test first development
- A passion for technology
- Experience with a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
- Care about cycle time and CI/CD practices and tools
- Stay on top of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.