job summary: Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assesses current status and supports data information planning.
- Coordinates on-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
- Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
- Supports vendor evaluation.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $40.94 - 51.17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Please see list of responsibilities.
- BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; 5 or more years related experience; multi platform experience; , expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead multiple small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
- Multi dimensional required. Multi database and/or multi language preferred.
skills: The Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer candidate has the experience, skills, knowledge, and ability to:
- Build personalized dynamic emails using AMP script, reading and writing of JSON Restful and Soap Payloads. Understand Web Service offerings and Marketing Cloud Connect.
- Incorporate different tools such as segmentation, automation, tracking, and analytics to make data-driven decisions to optimize email campaigns.
- Troubleshoot and solve basic to complex platform issues. Experience in debugging Web service API Calls.
- Write basic SQL, including join statements.
- Configure Contact Builder, Mobile connect and push.
- Utilize scripting for use in Email personalization (AMP script, Guide Template Language, Server-Side Java script).
- Configure data (lists, data extensions, Contact Builder).
- Manage unsubscribes.
- Define and execute email data interactions (import, data extracts, file transfers).
- Configure an automation via Automation Studio.
- Configure a Triggered Send Definition.
- Understand the required steps to build, test, and deploy an email based on customer requirements.
- Explain the various ways to individualize email content (I.e. AMP script, personalization strings, Dynamic Content, Guide Template Language).
- Compare and contrast the ways to individualize content, such as: SSJS vs AMP script, Dynamic Content Wizard vs. AMP script/Lookup Rows function.
- Explain various Marketing Cloud Email technologies (I.e. Link Alias tags, Impression regions, Web Analytics Connector).
- Given a customer scenario, select the appropriate workflow that meets the business requirement (I.e. import, segmentation, email send).
- Compare and contrast triggered and scheduled interactions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.