job summary: Description Title:
- Collaborate with UX designers and XFN peers to evolve existing functionality and define new design concepts for G Suite security software.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Clearly rationalize and justify design work, and advocate for users' needs.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $73.33 - 80.98 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
- Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Strong visual design sense.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of relevant work experience in a related field
- Exceptional UX thinking and information design shown in your work
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX product design process
- Passion for unpacking and solving complex information problems
- Great communication and teamwork skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.