Reporting & Analytics Analyst
This role produces reports for analysis of operational process in order to identify improvements and produce associated reports that impact the Pharmacy IOI. The project is to support the centralization of provider maintenance and improve data quality in such a way that we increase script capture, reduce privacy incidences or improve operational efficiencies in such a way that labor is reduced.
location: Rocky Hill, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 56.25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
1. Ability to run complex queries that aid in the analysis Rx provider data quality issues
2. Ability to generate reports that pinpoint provider quality issues that result in loss of script capture or operating in efficiencies or regulatory impact
3. Ability to generate charts and graphs in order to aid end user understanding
4. Ability to communicate complex results, work with SME on defining requirements, work with SMEs on data analysis
5. Ability to test and validate reports
1. Toad or similar editor
4. Tableau - would be helpful
skills: Please see list of requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.