job summary: Description Position Overview:
- The Google Assistant program management team is looking for an Assistant Quality program manager to support coordination and execution of centralized quality processes.
- Primary focus will be to coordinate across multiple product teams and support them onboarding onto quality processes , track progress, communicate status and document the process flow for reference.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 66.74 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
- Assist the Quality Program Management document centralized quality process and requirements
- share requirements across multiple product teams and guide them through onboarding onto these processes
- communicate status of onboarding and any blockers
- streamline process bottlenecks and update documentation based on experience
- Support creating better documentation around our processes & resources
Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
skills: Required Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of program management experience preferably working on software consumer products
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Background in Program Management and Process Coordination with proven track record
- Must have and display strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working and comfortable/thrives with a certain amount of chaos / ambiguity and across time zones
- Extremely proactive and willing to get their hands dirty
- Problem solver, comfortable with making educated guesses and working with ambiguity
- effective troubleshooter; has curiosity and likes to dive deep to explore troubleshooting
- Tech savvy, understands/uses technology and is a fast typer; experienced using smartphones and apps, Google search, and other Google products
- Detail oriented and able to follow complicated instructions
- Able to analyze and make clear recommendations to scale/improve process
- Familiar with project management presentation and documentation artifacts and skills eg google spreadsheets Nice to have
- Comfortable working with other languages, ability to distinguish or recognize foreign languages.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.