- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team (User Experience and User Interface designers, Business Analysts, Developers, business owners) to define and deliver content requirements and create highly usable and compelling online experiences.
- Attend briefing sessions and incoming job starts, creative briefs and other forms of project initiation to make sure the team has all the right information and sufficient time to deliver the best creative solution possible
- Work with senior leaders on executive branding, strategy, and presentation materials
- Senior editor for internal social channels, portals, and communications
- Write accessible content reflecting expertise in health insurance and health and wellness topics that aligns with stakeholders' (consumer-users, business owners) requirements
- Research trending topics and emerging questions (opportunities to educate and clarify) within the health insurance and Medicare industries, and reflect this research in the content publication cadence
- Prepare submission materials for legal and compliance review(s), where necessary
- Optimize copy to align with User Experience and findability best practices
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $30.50 - 37.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
Please see description for list of responsibilities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent in relevant experience
- Provides writing support and expertise on a wide variety of team projects ranging from desktop, tablet, to mobile.
- Working knowledge of and demonstrated experience in user-centered design principles and best practices in writing for the Web
- Working knowledge of content strategy
- Strong online and offline research skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
5+ years relevant work experience in copywriting and team orientation, with a minimum of two (2) years experience writing for web-based audiences
skills: user centered design, writing, content strategy, research skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.