job summary: Position Description
The Customers Communities business just re-launched its online engagement channel on a brand new "new-generation" platform offering superior engagements to hundreds of thousands of Google Cloud business customers (www.cloudconnectcommunity.com). This online channel now needs to be turned into the best business online community on the market by a daring, experienced, self starting, strategic thinking Community Manager. The right candidate will be part of a high impact team that lives and breathes innovation, customer delight and business value at scale. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark in the online communities industry.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.67 - 51.53 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
responsibilities: Responsibilities Overall
Ensure that the Cloud Connect Community online is kept in the best standing possible, as defined by speed to responses, engagement, CSat/NPS, reach growth and revenue impacted Own the success metrics Day to day expert moderation, escalations for advanced cases and questions by top accounts Ensure a high satisfaction of the top accounts Manage and uplevel the rewards program, for external Top Contributors and internal All Stars Googlers Engage and coordinate daily with the Product and Product Marketing Teams to obtain responses and insights on behalf of community members Interact directly with the rest of the Communities team to define and execute promotion plans, content plans, launch of new sub communities etc. Interact directly with the vendor for all technical matters related to the platform
Bachelor degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Minimum qualifications
Desired Prefered qualifications
- Bachelor degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- 3-6 years experience in B2B customer support, community management, training or content management
- Advanced knowledge of one or more enterprise-class community engagement platform such as Jive, Lithium, SalesForce
- Community Cloud Strategic thinker with strong writing and/or numerical skills
- Experience with Web publishing or online advertising Basic HTML
- Masters preferred, MBA a definite plus
- In depth knowledge of G Suite, preferably as an Admin and/or Customer support agent
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.