The primary function of this position is to help the Supplier Quality Engineers to support manufacturing process as well as, the maintenance of the Supplier Quality System.
The incumbent will interface directly with personnel from different departments such as: Manufacturing, Quality, Purchasing, Regulatory, among others. The main objective is to support the Supplier Quality Engineer in the resolution of all operational-technical issues and timely implementation of all projects, while maintaining compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
1. Maintain up to date and in compliance the supplier Quality records and information systems.
2. Support supplier Categorization process and activities for Addition/Modification of the ASL.
3. Follow up Supplier Audit Activities as directed by the SQE
4. Follow up SCARs responses in accordance to established metrics
5. Prepares and keeps track of necessary supplier quality metrics and information.
6. Participate in preventive/proactive quality efforts and operations improvements projects.
7. Analyzes evidence and support Nonconformance investigations related to suppliers issues.
8. Support quality problem solving and/or supplier quality investigations by using documentation and tracking tools
9. Performs various task related to the maintenance of the Supplier Quality Managements system. Examples: Gap assessments, remediation plans, procedure updates, etc.
- From 1 -3 years in medical industry in areas related to Quality Assurance, Incoming Quality, or Documentation, Complaints. Customer service oriented and Analytical Thinking.
- Advanced Industrial engineering student (50% or above is desirable)
- Microsoft office/Facility to work with Excel spread sheets (Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Intermediate English
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.