This dynamic learning team is currently driving a highly visible initiative for transactional and analytical reporting projects. As a member of this team, you will work with senior leadership across the enterprise.
As an IT Analyst, you will utilize the knowledge of data mining with insightful business judgment, and phenomenal analytical and communication skills, to develop and execute projects. You will turn your vision into a framework for assessing analytical data designed and developed by the team.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 58 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Strong working knowledge of the BI tool (OBIEE Administration Tool).
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R-Studio)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Using stats, predictive modeling, data analysis/trend analysis for collection, exploration and identification of the right data for analysis from both external and internal sources
- Working extensively in SQL, R & Tableau
- Validating data integrity and applying appropriate solutions in both analytical and transactional platforms
- Building & customizing data models. Validating current models, implementing improvements.
? Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology
? SQL (Oracle)
? ETL Frameworks
skills: NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.