job summary: Business Overview: Tell me about your department:
In this role, you will be a critical member of the team building foundational services. You'll support and extend running applications & design and develop new applications. You'll be expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner for every part of our infrastructure. Overall knowledge of designing an application to run on a scalable platform is expected. You will be working in an agile environment.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 79 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview: What would a normal day for this position look like?
Besides the Scrum ceremonies (Iteration Planning, Retrospectives, Showcases, Design Sessions), the bulk of your time will be spend writing code.
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the MUST have skills and technologies that you are looking for in a candidate? Required Experience
- At least 10+ years of Front End development for Consumer facing websites.
- BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and web oriented architectures
- Preferred Experience
skills: Skills Overview: What are the soft skills that you feel candidate's must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- Ability to function with multiple and changing priorities
- The ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- The ability to work in a team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.