You will join an innovative eCommerce team responsible for delivering solutions built for sustainability and performance. You will collaborate closely with product managers, testers and other software engineers to design, test, code, deliver and maintain software modules within an Agile Scrum environment.
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Conceive and build responsive and adaptive solutions for website applications.
- Work on an Agile team to develop, test, deploy, and maintain, while collaborating with team members on product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, review, and retrospective.
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in definition of front end web architecture.
- Work with product team and stakeholders to understand and communicate progress.
- Update, maintain and adhere to pattern-libraries, styleguides, and site documentation.
- Be an active contributor to front-end development best practices.
- You can communicate to people in product management, design, user experience, and QA, and they will understand you
- You can build responsive, cross-browser, highly-performant, and accessible applications
- You can work with jQuery right away. You have some experience and knowledge of another script framework (e.g. ReactJS, AngularJS, node.js)
- You have worked with Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation or the like. You know about CSS preprocessors (LESS or SASS)
- Maybe you've worked with C#, ASP.NET MVC, the .NET Framework, and VisualStudio
- Some exposure to React, Angular or Vue would be helpful but not required.
- Bachelor's degreein Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Visual Communication desired but not required
- You have good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
skills: -Great Communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.