We are building a startup culture in a company that is touching 20 Million+ lives, yet thinks agile. A company where talent drives success and your work touches everyone from a 25 year old to folks over 90 years old living in retirement. We care about web accessibility. We care how we treat our customers. Our employees are passionate about what they do and make it happen.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, designers, and technology and architecture teams
- Work in a rapid pace environment with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Enjoy learning about our customers and our businesses
Proven ability to work in an iterative/Agile environment
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of front end development experience
- Experience with incorporating accessibility into prototypes preferred
- Proficiency in XHTML / HTML5, CSS2, CSS3, Sass, Scss and Bootstrap frameworks
- Proficiency in Code editor of choice (Dreamweaver, Sublime, Brackets)
- Working knowledge of Bower and Grunt
- Working knowledge of CMS integration ( WCM) preferred
- Working knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks) preferred
- Experience in financial services or B2B2C organizations a huge plus
- Experience with service implementation using service oriented architecture (SOA) patterns is a plus
- Experience with working on spring framework, spring messaging, SpringBoot, SpringMVC, JPA, Tomcat, Hibernate is a plus.
- A conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production
- A TECHIE that lives for emerging technologies, and is hungry to keep learning
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to collaborate in a corporate environment
- Enjoys working hard and appreciates a good laugh
- Angular version 4.5
- OO Java script
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.