Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing customer, a leading Financial Services company in Durham, NC.
4+ month engagement on an ongoing project with a strong possibility of extension, onsite in Durham, NC.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers by building the best-in-class digital experience ? This group comprises teams that work on a wide range of applications and platforms in web and mobile. We're looking for highly motivated, passionate and inquisitive product-aware engineers, who work well in a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment to help us on our mission to deliver the best omni channel (web, mobile, iOS) experience to our customers.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Understand Async code (Promises, Callbacks, Event Loops)
- JS Tooling (ESLint, Webpack , Grunt, Gulp)
- JS MV* frameworks (Angular, React)
- Proficient with using Test Doubles and Virtual Assets, and creating environment-agnostic Integration tests
- Comfortable with Visual Design & Rapid Prototyping
- Proficient at one IDE of choice (VS Code, WebStorm)
- Node.js frameworks NPM, Express
- Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Advanced Git skills
- API Design & Development, MicroServices Architecture.
- DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Have a passion for technology.
- Are Self-starter, doer, disruptor, creator.
- You have strong communication
- Have a mindset of test first development and a deep expertise in creating unit and environment-agnostic integration tests
- Are experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks.
- Care about cycle time and use CI/CD practices, tools to rapidly deploy changes to customers while minimizing risk using practices like A/B tests, blue-green deployments, and feature toggles. Support you team in designing reliable, portable, accurate and trustworthy tests, and in integrating them into CI/CD pipelines
- Are data-driven and can measure, collect and use data to make decisions. We understand the value of intuition and the need to balance decisions accordingly.
- Stay on top of Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns and love the challenge of building highly scalable systems that can support thousands of transactions/sec.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.