job summary: AWESOME OPPORTUNITY FOR A PROJECT SCHEDULER IN MONROEVILLE!!
Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks and sites involved in the project.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Coordinate activities and resources for projects that impact multiple departments or for multiple projects.
- Assist with project planning and scope control.
- Change control owner, calculate impact of change requests and present to Project Manager for approval.
- MS Project schedule owner, compile baseline schedule and work with project team to routinely update according to the schedule plan.
- Performs schedule, cost, and resource variance analysis reports for Project Manager.
More than 5 years professional experience. Education:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
skills: Expert in MS Project for resource loaded scheduling.
Experience with Earned Value tracking preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.