Randstad Technologies is searching for a self-starter Senior Digital Analytics Project Manager who focuses on customers, drives results and champions change in the Pleasanton, CA area.
The Senior Digital Analytics Project Manager is responsible for delivering on projects associated with our client's website. This is including standard reporting and monitoring of the health of the business, ad-hoc analyses of site projects, tests and industry events, and proactive identification of actionable optimization opportunities. This position is expected to take ownership of large analytics efforts related to specific product/project initiatives. This position interacts with a variety of teams to understand strategies, issues and provide information in support business decisions. The insights provided by this individual would be used to make informed, data-driven decisions regarding the optimization of our client's existing products, as well as the development of new opportunities.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 76 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- - Validate standard reporting being produced by more junior analysts
- - Must be able to use digital analytics technology (ie Adobe Marketing Suite, MicroStrategy, Google Analytics, Platfora, and Datameer). Must be able to work directly vendors to resolve issues and drive technological advances for more junior personnel
- - Be the Analytics project lead for large company projects defined as costing more than $250K, and review results with the Executive Leadership team
- - Officially own data sets and ensure their use across the company is consistent
- - Lead a group in support of a project of typically six to eight people
- - Near term strategic consultation and advanced modeling
- - Advanced A/B or multivariate testing analytics
- Autonomously manages and delivers projects
- - Works with stakeholders to establish requirements for on-going reporting, analyses, sets expectations and delivers accordingly; works with manager to prioritize such projects
- - Working with stakeholders to formulate testing plan, measurement and analysis of A/B and multivariate testing of kbb.com
- - Using all advanced statistical information and models to model and predict the outcome of proposed projects and provide data-driven recommendations to ensure successful execution
- - Supports maintenance of analytics implementation, including working with providers to resolve technical issues
- - Maintenance, accuracy and improvement of digital analytics data capture, systems and tools
- - Interact with and support a variety of teams and individuals within the organization to make data-driven business decisions aimed at growth / business optimization
- - Performs other related duties as assigned Qualifications
- - Extensive experience with web / digital analysis and related software preferred (e.g., Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- - Experience with business intelligence systems (e.g. Microstrategy, Platfora, Tableau or Datameer.)
- - 7+ years of experience in an analytical/statistics focused position, preferably in a web site analysis-oriented role
- - Strong analytical and reporting skills, including an understanding of cause and effect and advanced statistical methods available to enhance findings
- - Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings
- - Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings to stakeholders at all levels
- - Leverage mathematical and statistical principles to inform and validate analyses
- - Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- - Background in/experience with experimental design
- - Advanced Excel skills required, including formula and trending charts development
- - Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- - Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and best practices. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers
- - Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.