- Engineer with analytic skills and ability to research (deep dive) and interpret any existing data structures, and the ability to work with the product owners to glean information to architect a proper data structure
- Experience with application architecture, especially development of data structures and understanding the relationships between data objects and cardinality of objects (not just Pega, if possible)
- Experience developing data architecture design documents (ERD, Domain Diagrams, Object model, data dictionary). Needs to be very comfortable spending time documenting. Realizing that they may not be doing any development, but actually architecting and documenting and reviewing the data and data processes, not building them out.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $47.50 - 53.43 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Familiarity with SQL (oracle) and database structure and functionality with a strong understanding of how databases work, keys, indexes, table structures, and BLOBs.
- Experience with extraction, transformation, and loading of data into a different system. System integration and dealing with system integration data structures, mapping etc.
- Understanding of performance, memory impacts, etc. of ill-formed data architecture, especially in the Pega system
- Strong knowledge of how Pega works, especially with respect to the directed and pattern inheritance, how rule resolution works and how the data structure within a Pega application should be defined for optimal reuse, no property type conflicts (same rule name used in inheritance path of different data types, property rules should be defined only once in an inheritance structure - this is something they should know and be able to verbalize) as well as know the problems that can arise if this is done
- Experience with Pega BIX
- Experience with Pega Agile Designer/Agile Studio story management Agile tool
- Development experience working in Agile Scrum environment, expert in JIRA and Confluence
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or influence multiple teams of Pega developers to ensure governance and usage of Pega datamodels and patterns
- 7+ years' of application development with Agile Scrum experience and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of active Pega Systems application development/architecture on version 7.1+ frameworks
skills: - Self-motivated and close attention to detail, spelling, naming conventions, able to work alone and to guide other developers, etc. Comfortable guiding development teams to the correct architecture of the data, designing and reviewing to ensure best practices and conventions are followed.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skill
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.