RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A MID-SR LEVEL JAVA DEVELOPER WITH A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE FOR A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY IN JACKSONVILLE, FL.
THIS INDIVIDUAL CANNOT REQUIRE ANY TYPE OF SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. TOP SKILLS:
- 5-7 years experience.
- Microservices, HTML, CSS
- Ecommerce background
- Great comm skills
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Develops programming solutions to complex projects/problems. Contribute across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support) with the primary focus on analysis, design and coding of windows and web applications.
- Evaluate new technologies with team members. Develop proof of concepts and prototypes.
- Participate in sprint planning and backlog grooming
- Develops strong SOA/Web Services solutions to the more complex projects/problems. Develops challenging windows & web application security modules (Authentication, Authorization, SSL encryption).
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods/techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Collaborate with other developers and infrastructure teams during implementation and deployment process.
- Create technical methodologies/documents for engineering solutions
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff
- Develops test strategy, executes unit and systems test plans, verifying and documenting the results.
- Analyzes programming issues and determines the most efficient and economical programming solutions.
- Assists with defining system functionality based on proposed processes and data requirements including data attributes.
qualifications: Minimum Requirements
5+ years experience in Java programming
5+ years experience with relational databases Critical Skills
- Understanding and experience in programming in multiple languages
- Understanding of web service and microservice architectures
- Team collaboration and organization experience
- Understanding of nuances on data storage strategies
skills: Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience working with SAP Hybris Commerce
- Experience working with IaaS or PaaS technologies
- Experience working on a medium to large project(s) involving processes and procedures
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Build process development using Git, Atlassian, JIRA, Bamboo or similar
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required Education
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.