Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a Senior Font End Developer sit onsite in Bethesda, MD to join a highly talented and growing development team.
This is a direct hire opportunity, paying up to $120k. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Our client's tech stack is dynamic and includes Java, Spring, Angular, Redis, .Net and Elasticsearch. We are using AWS/Cloud technologies including Aurora for both development and production.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Develop UI assets from documented requirements and implement improvements to existing applications
- Contribute to UX design and development
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and defects in UI components
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend new web technologies and frameworks
- Take part in giving feedback for peer code reviews
- Take part in a fast-paced, agile development process with iterative releases
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Assist with testing and QA as needed
qualifications: You're likely a great fit for this opportunity if you have the following:
- 2+ years with AngularJS (v1.x for Legacy, v6 moving forward)
- 4+ years in web application development, especially SaaS applications
- 2+ years with HTML5/CSS3
- Demonstrable ability to deliver web-applications
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (Sass, Less, etc.)
- Experience with responsive and adaptable web design principles
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Java development
- Version control systems, preferably Git
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.