Help Desk Analyst
Our Client is seeking a Help Desk Analyst for a special project in their Alpharetta office. The ideal individual will come from a Technical Troubleshooting position in a Banking or Financial Company. This individual should be in a current Troubleshooting position where they interact with Customers through phone and to IT users for basic end user related hardware's and software's, desktop related LAN network systems. This Help Desk Analyst should have the ability to configure and reset the network access accounts whenever required, and configure and manage switches, routers and firewalls.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
Provide excellent services through phone to IT users for basic end user related hardware's and software's, desktop related LAN network systems.
- Configuration and resetting the network access accounts whenever required.
- Configuration & management of switches, routers and firewalls.
- Troubleshooting issue for Workstations and Servers.
- Patching of Servers and workstations.
- Monitoring of Servers, workstations, printers, UPS, etc.
- Installation of new software's.
- Processing software's and hardware's by coordinating user setups, installations and upgrades.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/98, Server 2012/2008/2003
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VPN, RRAS
Required Job Qualifications:
Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Able to adapt to change in deadlines and changes in the nature of assignments.
- Capable of clear and direct communication with peers and management
- Ability to navigate a large organization and to influence others beyond their direct authority
- Able to manage assignments and meet deadlines with minimal supervision, while recognizing the need for a high degree of accuracy and quality
Education: Bachelor's Degree Preferred
skills: Required Job Skills:
Dedication to providing value to customers
- The ability to deliver a task regardless of hurdles encountered
- Have self-motivation and be a self-starter
- Great communication and organization skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.