Sr. Software Developer
job summary: Our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 114,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Collaborate with team members in all phases of the SDLC including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, and implementation.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and third party support staff to assist in implementation, and resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Write business requirements from end-user input and execute requirements into software systems.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scope, schedule, and implementation.
- Design, run, and monitor performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas of improvement, and for general debugging.
- Maintain and report status of development effort to management and/or team members.
- Provide end user training and maintain user documentation.
- Stay current on emerging technologies related to job function.
- Plan, design, develop, implement, and maintain moderately complex databases which are both internal and client facing.
- Plan, design, develop, implement, and maintain moderately complex web applications which are both internal and client facing.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Software Engineering, MIS, a related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years ASP.Net with C# development experience, preferably with gateway experience or in a financial services related industry
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015
- Experience with .Net Framework 4.0+
- Experience with Asp.Net; Web Forms, MVC, and Web API and MVC a plus
- Familiarity with IIS 7.0, 7.5
- Experience in C++ is a big plus
- Experience in Delphi is a plus
- Familiarity with Enterprise Library a plus
- Thorough understanding of source control including Team Foundation
- Understanding of N-Tier programming methodologies
- Competent with SQL Server 2012 development, and use of SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services 2008R2
- Competent with database design practices, referential integrity; basic understanding of Normalization
- Knowledge of data security and privacy practices
- Strong problem solving, logical reasoning and translating complex concepts into business requirements and technical specifications.
- Experience managing and developing customer/client relationships, with a strong internal customer service mentality.
- Handle multiple, shifting priorities in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in writing technical documents.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Able to define architecture, infrastructure, general layout of systems, technologies and frameworks.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.