CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY- Job Description Position Job Title: Senior Oracle SCM Business Analyst Location:Houston, TX Department: Information Technology Job Reports To: Business Analysts Manager
Successful growth continues to propel the large company ahead as the leader in the metal buildings industry and is creating exciting opportunities. We currently have a need for an Senior Oracle SCM Business Analyst to join the IT organization.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
The Senior Oracle SCM Business Analyst
will be part of a team of other experienced Oracle Business Analysts that support multiple Oracle E-Business Suite (11i, R12, Cloud) and JD Edwards ERP instances. This role is highly functional and requires an experienced professional with specific experience in detailed processes in Manufacturing and Supply Chain and the software that supports these. This position is not a project manager position and is not a developer position. The position does include but not limited to the following requirements. Essential Duties
- Leading the gathering and documenting of business requirements from business users, providing direct support to solve their problems and/or translating issues to technical specs interacting with developers in problem solving.
- Produce fit-gap analysis, develop business process designs, create functional designs, review technical designs, support functional configuration, conduct testing and training.
- Manage work queue of end user issues through service desk ticketing system.
- Cross train with team members to provide cross functional support coverage.
- Participate in Conference Room Pilots (CRPs) for new implementations and may be tasked with leading sessions relating to SCM or other applications
- Develop test scripts and training material and participate in testing and training as needed.
- Create, update, and resolve support tickets with third party support providers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required (10%-20%)
- Minimum of 6 years experience with Oracle E-Business Suite including full cycle implementations.
- Manufacturing module experience and the Demand to Build cycle experience is required
- Minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing or supply chain companies in similar functional business analyst support role
- Minimum of 5 years of subject matter expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite SCM Applications including but not limited to BOM, Routings, WIP, Configurator, Inventory, Purchasing, iProcurement, Order Management, Pricing, and Advanced Pricing, and Shipping.
- Experience in leading and documenting business requirements, developing design documents, forming and conducting test scripts, configuration and other documentation as needed.
- Understanding of Oracle EBS applications table structures and relationships
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and development related to Oracle Applications including reporting using various tools
- Strong user of MS Office software suite including Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline required, APICS certification a plus
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship for this opportunity
skills: Core Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to translate end user requirements to technical specifications to solve problems.
- Team player as well as individual contributor.
- Professional presentation with customer service orientation.
- Time management with ability to support multiple users and projects simultaneously.
- Must model the Company's core values and leadership behaviors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.