The Business Solutions Lead drives the delivery of timely, relevant and value-added business solutions across the entire organization. To do this, the Business Solutions Lead manages a team of approximately 10-12 Business Solutions Analysts and coordinate with Developers through business requirements gathering, agile build, and ongoing support of innovative solutions. A key to success is the ability to maximize the capabilities of cloud based Business Application on a Salesforce platform and legacy Applications ecosystems, and on occasion enhancing them through custom development.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Plans, coordinates, supervises activities related to the design, development, implementation of Salesforce and other legacy solutions. Manages analysts and programmers supporting different products or lines of businesses. Develops, distributes, supports, enforces, and integrates best practices and technology standards across the organization.
8+ years experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology. Proven, significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
skills: Critical Skills
- 2+ years direct supervision and management experience.
- 2+ years strong project leadership gained from providing work direction to Software Developers or Systems Analysts.
- 5+ years current knowledge and experience with CRM solutions, such as Salesforce (SFDC), or other cloud based applications
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile Best Practices / Scrum methodologies
- 5+ years experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in an Agile environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.