Product Development Project Manager
Product & Innovation team is in search of an energetic consultant responsible for supporting two primary functional areas. First, you will support day to day tasks associated with managing recently launched products in the Business Markets
location: Ashburn, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
In this role you will work with product & marketing managers to ensure product enhancements are delivered on time, and you will address product questions and issues from Sales as they work to close deals. This includes creating or maintaining appropriate product content. Second, you will support the development of new products and the execution of product roadmap. In this role you will work with IT, product marketing, service delivery and sales enablement to launch new and innovative products and programs into the segment.
You must have strong project management and Sales support skills and, with minimal guidance, be able to conduct project/product meetings and resolve outstanding issues. You must be a results driven team player with the ability to interact effectively with individuals at different management levels.
- Provide day to day product and sales support, including management of Sales content and materials
- Develop and maintain detailed roadmaps with stakeholders to drive new revenue growth
- Work with key stakeholders to launch new enhancements into the Sales channels, ensuring that the customer journey is documented, systems and end to end processes are in place and all other aspects of product readiness has been cared for prior to launch.
- Provide project management support, working with key members of the Product and support teams, both internal and external, to ensure timelines are met.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
- Three or more years of relevant work experience in technology, product management, marketing, operations and/or project management.
- Two or more years of product management experience
- Entrepreneurial orientation and abilities - An individual who can function effectively and drive desired results in a fluid, fast-moving and competitive business environment characterized by rapid change
- Experience leading teams, both internal and external, across larges lines of business, that are outside of immediate area of responsibility
- In depth knowledge of the SMB segment, including technology and products
- Highly organized and can multitask effectively
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaboration with and lead a cross functional teams
- High level of facilitation, presentation and communication skills for all levels of management throughout the organization
- Bachelors or Master's degree
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Product management background
- Passion for Sales support and driving process improvements to help close deals and/or meet the desired state customer journey for a produc
skills: Technology, product management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.