job summary: Description: 3 Openings Qualifications:
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors Degree or equal years (7+) of Development experience.
- Expert knowledge in CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access) Working experience integrating with backend - Django (Python) framework, GoLang, beego framework etc.
- Working experiences in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services
- Good knowledge on XML technologies such as XSLT, XSD, DTD/Schema, DOM.
- Strong knowledge / working experience with NOSQL databases - preferably PostgreSQL/PostGIS (or related alternative)
- Working experience with version control tools - Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Proficient in developing and deploying the Web application on AWS cloud implemented on various web servers
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles - using JIRA and TFS tools
- Working experience with Unit testing and End to End testing tools - preferably Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative) Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Working with a team of engineers (with a variety of technical capabilities), along with a Scrum Master, to identify, spec, and implement elegant features and solutions
- Research on new technologies that would fit-in for implementation of the business requirements Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
- Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
- Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Develops and maintains internal tools. Performs other duties as assigned.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.