The Principal GUI C# Developer will work on developing the user interface and related software.
We employ 170+ of the best and brightest developers and quality engineers in the software industry. This is an opportunity to work within a very strong, senior level engineering team and help to develop challenging new products in the financial space.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Influence and impact the architecture, standards and design of key product initiatives for applications in C#/WPF and Java services
- Contribute as a Sr. individual contributor within a team of top engineers
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 10+ years of commercial software development, proficient in developing multi-tier solutions
- Minimum 5 years+ of C# experience focused on windows forms (winforms); WPF experience is highly desirable
- Financial industry experience is ideal but not required; specific development experience of a financial application a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); good interpersonal skills; ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector
- Sr. Individual Contributor or Architect level considered the top within their organization
- Technical experience includes:
- strong C# GUI programming, ADO, SOAP, XML, and SQL database programming
- solid with OO design and development
- Java and web services experience is ideal
- Product delivery experience:
- has been a key player in developing and supporting commercial software products which were sold to non-technical customers in vertical markets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.